Kick conventional cleaning products to the curb and protect your employees with Carlson’s green cleaning products. When you switch to eco-friendly cleaning products, you’ll save money, conserve assets, and improve your business’s air quality. Contact Carlson today to make the switch.
Conventional cleaning products may get the job done at the end of the day, but they aren’t eco-friendly. Cleaning products with harsh chemicals not only negatively impact the environment, they also aren’t safe for you and your employees.
You can protect the environment, yourself, and your employees by switching your cleaning supplies to all-natural green cleaners that are cruelty-free and environmentally friendly.
Here are some benefits of switching your business’s janitorial supplies to natural cleaning products:
- Cost-Effective: The nice thing about environmentally friendly cleaning supplies is that most of their ingredients be used as essential, all-purpose cleaners, which means you don’t have to worry about purchasing an eco-friendly product for every area you’re cleaning. For example, you could use the same cruelty-free product on your floors, bathrooms, and office spaces.
- Health Risks: When you switch to green cleaners, you’re doing your part to mitigate the amount of harsh chemicals being released into your building’s atmosphere, which can potentially harm you, your employees, and the environment. Eco-friendly products improve your company’s overall indoor air quality and reduce certain health risks, such as skin irritations, chemical poisoning, and respiratory infections.
- Longer-lasting Assets: Green cleaning products aren’t equipped with harsh chemicals that lead to corrosion. When you switch to natural cleaning products, you can rest assured that your office space is clean, and your belongings inside won’t deteriorate due to harsh chemicals.
- Reduces Harsh Chemical Aroma: Since green cleaners aren’t made with chemicals like bleach and ammonia, you don’t have to worry about the discomfort of smelling high volumes of harmful chemicals when you switch to eco-friendly products.
- Become a Green Role Model: Once you start using cruelty-free products, fellow business owners and network connections will be more likely to make the change as well.
If you’re thinking about making the switch to green commercial cleaning supplies for your business, Carlson offers products and services that are cruelty-free and eco-friendly:
- Green Carpet Cleaning: We use high-efficiency technology and environmentally-friendly materials in our green carpet cleaning service. Our team of expert green cleaners is trained on water conservation techniques to ensure your carpets are sufficiently cleaned while delivering a more natural cleaning program.
- Green Cleaning Products: All of our green purpose cleaners are researched and tested before deployment. From sanitation products to high-touch point solvents, each of our green cleaners will leave your facility immaculate while creating a healthier impact on the environment and your employees.
When you choose Carlson Building Maintenance for your green cleaning needs, you’ll get a more sustainable, safe cleaning program for your business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Carlson services 200+ locations across the Midwest with green cleaning options that ensure a healthier, safer environment for business owners and employees. We’re proud to manufacture green commercial cleaning supplies that deliver concrete results that you’ll notice every day.
With our Minnesota roots planted more than 60 years ago, we understand that the area has particular facility cleaning needs. We have a skilled workforce that can address floor care needs and implement green cleaning solutions into your cleaning program.
Using information from on-site visits, we customize robust, cruelty-free cleaning solutions that improve your facility’s appearance and performance.
When you choose Carlson to deliver high-quality cleaning solutions, you’re choosing a team that’s designed to meet your specific business needs. We know what it takes to do the job right the first time because we hire, train, and promote only the best in the business.
We understand how important quality and consistency are to our customers. Our self-perform model helps us ensure these standards are met across all locations. Contact us today, and one of our expert green cleaners can walk you through the benefits of switching to an eco-friendly cleaning program.